Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The End - My Chemical Romance


Now come on come all to this tragic affair
Wipe off that make up what's in is despair so
Throw on the black dress mixed in with the lot you might
Wake up and notice you're someone you're not if you
Look in the mirror and don't like what you see you can
Find out first hand what it's like to be me so
Gather 'roung piggies and kiss this goodbye i'd en
Courage you're smiles i'd expect you wont cry!!!

Chorus: gem cm5 c
Another contusion my funeral jag it's
My resignation i'll serve it in drag you've
Got front row seats to the penitence ball when i
Grow up i want to be nothing at all!!! i say
Hey!!!!!
Hey!!!!! i say

Hey!!!!!
Yeah!!!! c'mon c'mon c'mon i said
Save me (get me the hell out of here)
Save me (to young to die and my dear)
You can't (if you can hear me then just walk away and)
Take me!!!

0 Responses to “The End - My Chemical Romance”

All Rights Reserved Kantahanan | Blogger Template by Bloggermint