Thursday, January 7, 2010

Grateful - Julianne


Im stronger than before
Im stronger than Ill ever be
And I raise my eyes to the one the one who made me see
Oh what I thought was lost but now was found
And Im grateful

Grateful for the day you called my name
Ever since you walked into the door its never been the same
Mornings are brighter now Im not afraid
And I wake up each day with a smile on my face

refrain
Coz Ive been in places where I couldnt even see the light of day
And then you came

chorus
And Im grateful
You showed me the way back to my beautiful
And Im grateful
You showed me the way back to my beautiful

Everything seems different now
Things are turnin inside and out
With a new pair of senses to go with around
It doesnt even matter if Im up or down

Blues are bluer smiles are brighter
It draws a tear whenever I watch the sunsets paint the sky
I dont even mind walking under the rain
Ive never laughed like this before and Im gonna say it once more

repeat chorus 2x

repeat refrain

repeat chorus

repeat 1st stanza

And Im grateful repeat til fade

0 Responses to “Grateful - Julianne”

All Rights Reserved Kantahanan | Blogger Template by Bloggermint