Thursday, January 21, 2010

I Need An Angel - Ruben Studdard


I've run out of answers I've run out of time
And im so confused that im loosin my mind
Its gonna take a miracle to help me this time
Im traveling a road that has not one sign

Help me...Have mercy on me...Set my soul free...and let the bell in my heart ring....oooo

This is my cry hey this is my plea ya see

chorus

I need an angel Im callin an angel send me an angel down 2x's

Verse 2

Im carryin a load thats to heavy for me
Have no where to go so im down on my knee
Im tryin to see the forest but theres this one tree
Cant understand why im sinking so deep

Help me (Help Me Help Me) have mercy on me
(Wont you have mercy on me) Set my soul free and let the bell in my heart ring

This is my cry this is my plea

chorus

I need an angel (I need an angel) Im calling an angel send me an angel (Send it on down)

Here Me Now

I need an angel (I need an angel) Im calling an angel send me an angel (Send it on down)

Oooh something inside me telling me the morning will come (Morning will Come) Yes it will
Oooh sometimes its hard to face the truth so we run (We Run)
God if you care at all please dont let me fall by the wayside (Oh No)
Please be my guide would you light my path...
Take Me Shape Me Mold Me Change Me Teach Me Fill Me Save Me

I need an angel (I need an angel) Im calling an angel send me an angel (Send it on down)

I need an angel (I need an angel) Im calling an angel send me an angel (Send it on down)

I know its gotta be some kinda angel out there for me

Send a angel down right now Send a angel down right now

0 Responses to “I Need An Angel - Ruben Studdard”

All Rights Reserved Kantahanan | Blogger Template by Bloggermint