Thursday, January 7, 2010

If We Fall In Love - Yeng Constantino and Rj Jimenez


There will be no ordinary days for you
Cause there is someone that cares like I do
You will have no reason to be sad anymore
I am always ready with a smile
With just one glimpse of you

refrain
You dont have to search no more
Cause I am someone who will love you for sure

chorus
So if we fall in love maybe well sing this song as one
If we fall in love we can write a better song than this
If we fall in love we will have that melody in our head
If we fall in love anywhere with you would be a better place

You can watch that movie in a different light
I will be right there beside you hugging you oh so tight (oh so tight)
How can love feels so cold and empty again
And I will keep on holding on and wont let go (and wont let go)

repeat refrain and chorus

Feel so good when youre around
One smile from you (one smile from you) and I just feel so bright

repeat chorus

0 Responses to “If We Fall In Love - Yeng Constantino and Rj Jimenez”

All Rights Reserved Kantahanan | Blogger Template by Bloggermint