Monday, January 25, 2010

Lucky Day - Faith Evans


Chorus 2
Today...is a lucky day
We can...get away
Just tell the dj to play (and play)
I just want to hear you play my favorite song
I just to hear you play my favorite

Verse 1
Dj's got me feeling kinda sexy
Got my body moving on the floor
Everytime i hear that Funky music
I just let the rhythm take control
Come on...come on

Chorus 1
I like the jam your playing for me (don't stop don't stop that jam)
Don't stop the jam just play it for me
(it's that jam yeah it's that jam yeah)

chorus 2

Verse 2
When you put the needle on the record
Ain't nobody standing on the wall
Everybody's stepping at this party
Doing what we're doing
Everybody just get down and have a ball

chorus 1

chorus 2

Bridge
Let the music play till the break of day yeah
Got to feel the groove got to make a move
As we dance all night till the morning light

It's that jam x4

Chorus 2

Come on get up and dance x8

0 Responses to “Lucky Day - Faith Evans”

All Rights Reserved Kantahanan | Blogger Template by Bloggermint