Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Nothing In This World - Paris Hilton


Dada
Dada dada da
Dada dada da

So i was thinking to myself when you passed my by
"here's what i like"
And you were with somebody else but you can't deny
That's me in your eye.

Do you know?
What it's like
When it's wrong
But it feels so right?

chorus
Nothing in this world can stop us tonight
I can do what she can do so much better
Nothing in the world can turn out the light
I'm gonna make you alright tonight
Dada dada dada da tonight
Dada dada dada da tonight

Baby you and i we got but will never be
You know im right
So tell me what youre waiting for when youre here with me
Most guys would die

You should know
What it's like( what its like)
When it hurts(when it hurts)
Cause it feels so right
(repeat chorus)

I gotta tell you somethin'
Its somethin' that you just might like
No its not the same thing
Yeah you'll learn i'm not too shy
You and i we can do this tonight
repeat chorus 2x

0 Responses to “Nothing In This World - Paris Hilton”

All Rights Reserved Kantahanan | Blogger Template by Bloggermint