Friday, January 1, 2010

Piggy Bank - Magno's Curse


piggy bank
(magno's curse)

I.
I was walking down the street
Felt the ground below my feet
One monday afternoon
I was holding it so tight
Kept it safe with all my might
Then there you've passed me by


Refrain:
I never knew this thing could happen
Its not the perfect time
From the very first moment we caught our eyes
We collide


Chorus:
Nabasag ang piggy bank
Thats why im very sad
Naubos pa ang laman
Baryay pinagagawan
Nabasag ang piggy bank
Thats why im very sad
Nauubos pa ang laman
Ng paborito kong piggy bank



Ii.
Unconscious for a moment
Never knew what just happened
Why am i lying on the ground?
Then suddenly i remember
Accidentally we bumped each other
And now youre nowhere to be found

0 Responses to “Piggy Bank - Magno's Curse”

All Rights Reserved Kantahanan | Blogger Template by Bloggermint