Saturday, January 9, 2010

Reach For The Sky - Sarah Geronimo


I have a dream
Something that i wanted to achieve
In my lifetime
And i want to show
The best of me i know ill make it true
If i believe that

refrain
I can make it happen
No matter what they say
Nobody can stand in my way

chorus
Reach for the sky
Dream and aim high
I wont anybody turn my spirit down
Whatever it takes
Ill stand on my faith
Ill never stop until i reach the sky
I know my dreams will happen i can fly
Ill reach for the sky

I will not give up
Even if i fall i wont give in
To my troubles
I will stand tall
My feets firmly standin on the road
I believe that

repeat refrain and chorus

Reach for the sky
No matter what they say
No matter what they do
Ill hold on and make it through

repeat chorus

Reach for the sky

0 Responses to “Reach For The Sky - Sarah Geronimo”

All Rights Reserved Kantahanan | Blogger Template by Bloggermint