Saturday, January 16, 2010

Same Girl - R Kelly


R. Kelly
Yo Ush..
Usher
What up Kells
R. Kelly
Wanna introduce you to this girl. Think I really love this girl.
Usher
Yeah...
R. Kelly
Man she's so fine.
Usher
Straight up dog...
R. Kelly
She stands about 5'4" coka cola red bone
Usher
Damn...
R. Kelly
She drives a black Durango license plate say Angel tattoo on her ankle plus she's making pesos.
Gotta crib on Peachtree right on 17th street and I call her Te Te.
Usher
Wait a minute hold on dog. Do she got a kid? She love some waffle house?
Do she got a beauty mark on the left side of her mouth?
Went to Georgia Tech? Works for TBS? Man I can't believe this shit. Damn!!
R. Kelly
Tell me what's wrong dog what the hell you damnin' 'bout? I'm your homie so just say what's on your mind.
Usher
Man I didn't know that you were talkin' 'bout her.
R. Kelly
So man you telling me you know her?
Usher
Do I know her? Like a pastor know his word.

Chorus
We messing with the same girl the same girl.
R. Kelly
How could the love of my life and my potential wife be the same girl?
Usher
Man I can't believe that we've been messing with the same girl the same girl.
R. Kelly
Thought she's someone I could trust but she's been doubling up with us.
U K man we been messing with same girl.

Usher
See I met her at this party in ATLANTA!!
R. Kelly
Well I met her at this party in CHICAGO!!
Usher
She came right up to me giving me conversation.
I said "do you gotta a man?"
she said "no" with no hesitation.
R. Kelly
Well it must be a music thing 'cause she said the same to me.
At party all in my face while I'm laughing and buying her drinks
Usher
She whispered in my ear and said "can you take me home?"
R. Kelly
ME TOO!! Man she was in the Chi singing that same song
Usher
Is that true?
R. Kelly
And I thought it was true confessions when she said "I LOVE YOU".
Usher
Man I thought her body was calling when she said "I WANT YOU".
Look I even got some pictures on my phone.
R. Kelly
Look at there. There she is with some boy shorts on.

Chorus
She's the apple of my eye and my potential wife.
Man I just won't believe that we've been messing around with the same damn girl.
Thought she was someone I could trust but she's been doubling up with both of us.

Usher
Said she got me on a ring tone
R. Kelly
Are you talking about the pink phone?
Usher
Uh uh the blue one
R. Kelly
Man she told me that was turned off.
Usher
It's obvious that she's been playing us playing us.
R. Kelly
'cause constantly she's been lying to us lying to us.
Usher
Don't like the way that she's been going 'bout going 'bout.
Kells what you think that we should do about it about it?
R. Kelly
Call her up at her home.
She won't know that I'm on the phone.
Usher
Yeah man that's the way.
R. Kelly
Homie we about to bust this trick.
Ask her to meet up with you and I'm going to show up too
Usher
And she won't know what to do.
R. Kelly
We'll be standing there singing.

Chorus till fade

0 Responses to “Same Girl - R Kelly”

All Rights Reserved Kantahanan | Blogger Template by Bloggermint