Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Spanish - Craig David


Would you like a drink with me?
(If you dont mind can I talk to you if its all right)
I want your body close to mine
(All night while were dancing in the moonlight)
We could spend the night in ectasy
(Kissing touching caressing)
You know that you dont have to leave (Tonight)
Saying why didnt I go home with you tonight.

In fresh from out of town
Just breezed in so I thought Id take a look around
And find a party where the vibe is right
Im talking maybe meet a honey take her home tonight
So shades on tops off the whip
Taking in the sigths as I cruise the strip
As I pull up to a red light
I see the pretty little shorty in my headlights.

This girl looked half black yet half oriental
Man this chicks got class and style
Id like to ask her for her credentials
Name address numbers to dial
She plays tuff when deep down shes gentle
Aint that hard to read the signs
The girl bangs like dre instrumentals
Well heres an acappella of mine

Chorus

Scene two all up in the club
Got my game tight about to tear it up
Could be a night that I wont forget
Boy Im lookin for a honey and Im a confident
I was dancing bat I had to stop
Whe I clocked this fly girl wearing a halter top
She had her hair done nails right
This seorita had a booty that was so tight

She was a hot girl looked continental
Damn her body looked so fine
The way she spoke I saw her potential
If looks could kill then shed do time
I dont claim to speak perfect spanish
But I do know a few lines
This females sliker than your average
And I gotta meke her mine

So quieres beber conmigo?
(If you dont mind can I talk to you if its all right)
Quiero sentir tu cuerpo
(All night while were dancing in the moonlight)
Haz el amor conmigo
(Kissing touching caressing)
Ya no me dejes solo (tonight)
Saying why didnt I go home with you

Tonight Im from the distance admiring
Girl youre looking so vibrant
And I dig the way you move your body
Lets get out of this party
Maybe we can get naughty
Say bye bye girlfriends
Cos just in a minute well be gone if were Nsync
(Can we dance?)

Would you like a drink and some loving?
But leave your husband at home
Unless he want a bump on the dome
Come along rub alongside me
Put your phone on silence just breath
What youre doing is rigth what Im doing is wrong
Only time I do right is when Im doing a song
So expect your ex to exit the area
Exterior vex perplex by the sex
What youre drinking?
Drinks on me find me on drink and drink on me
You can ride next to me girl its ectasy
Heres something for your ex to see
Its messed up how I slide up your tight with my right hand
You wanna ride all night then I can
Dont be shy of just one one night stand now lets go!!!

Chorus

0 Responses to “Spanish - Craig David”

All Rights Reserved Kantahanan | Blogger Template by Bloggermint