Sunday, January 17, 2010

Steam - Nicole Scherzinger


B. Cox:
Another B.cox joint

Uh! Uh! Uh!

Nicole:
Ohah!
Ah!
Oh
Spoken:

Yknow this feels good right now
Yeah
Im just trynnalet off some steam

B. Cox:

Lets go

Nicole (sung):
Its a Friday the clock is moving way to slow (uh ah uh)
Cant wait to get out the door (uh ah uh)
And put my move down (my move my move my move my move.)
(uh ah uh)
Got all my girls with me (uh ah uh)
Just want a little more privacy (uh ah uh)
Im in my groove now (Im in my .)
All we want to do is just

Chorus:
Just let of some steam steam (Uh I wanna)
Let off some steamsteam (Just wanna)
Let off some steamsteam (I wanna.steam)
Let off some steam
Let off some steam

(uh ah uh)
Movin like its gonna be the last time I go out (Stop playin')
(uh ah uh)
So I dont got a care as the DJ brings the beat down (lovin it back)
(uh ah uh)
I bet Ill make you lose your feet
(uh ah uh)
Slow motion when youre up against me
(uh ah uh)
Im in my groove now (Im in my groove now)
All we wanna do is just.

*chorus x2*

When Im on the floor.
The music takes over
I go somewhere.
Somewhere far from
Everyone and everything
This is where I need to be
Sometimes I just wanna
Break free and let of some.

Steam (steam...steam steam)
Steam (steam...steam steam)

interlude

*chorus repeats into fade*

0 Responses to “Steam - Nicole Scherzinger”

All Rights Reserved Kantahanan | Blogger Template by Bloggermint