Friday, January 1, 2010

Till My Heartache's End - Nina


I recall
When you said that you
Would never leave me
You told me more so much more
That when the time you whispered in my ears
There was heaven in my heart
I remember when you said
That you'd be here forever.

Then you left
Without even saying that you're leaving
I was hurt and it really won't be easy to forget
Yesterday and i pray that you would stay
But now you're gone and oh so far away

Chorus:
I was afraid this time will come
I wasn't prepared to face
This kind of hurtin' from within
I have learned to live my life beside you
And maybe i'll just dream of you tonight
And if into my dreams you'd come
And touch me once again
I'll just keep on dreaming
'till my heartache's end.

Repeat 2nd stanza

Repeat chorus 2x

Coda:
I'll just keep on dreaming
'till my heartache's end.......

0 Responses to “Till My Heartache's End - Nina”

All Rights Reserved Kantahanan | Blogger Template by Bloggermint