Sunday, January 24, 2010

Walkin' My Baby Back Home - Joey McIntyre


Last night I saw you and it wasn't enough
It's only been one day and I miss you so much
All I can think of is the look in your eyes
When you told that you loved me
Then you had to say goodbye

Chorus
Walking my baby back home
I wonder what I got to do to get you alone
Walking my baby back home
Her daddy says I got to have her back before dawn

Remember when I touched you for the very first time
I'll never forget the night you made up your mind
I was so scared to let you know how I feel
Then you opened up to me
Now I know it's for real

chorus

I wonder if your daddy really knows
That you love me so
And I'll never let you go
I wonder if he's ever gonna see
What you mean to me
Will he set you free

Remember the first time you fell in love?

chorus

0 Responses to “Walkin' My Baby Back Home - Joey McIntyre”

All Rights Reserved Kantahanan | Blogger Template by Bloggermint