Friday, January 22, 2010

Wanted Dead Or Alive - Chris Daughtry


Its all the same only the names will change Everyday it seems were wasting away Another place where the faces are so cold Id drive all night just to get back home Im a cowboy on a steel horse I ride Im wanted dead or alive Im wanted dead or alive Sometimes I sleepSometimes it's not for daysThe people I mean alway go their separate waysSometimes you tell the dayby the bottle that you drinkSometimes when your alone all you do is think I'm a cowboy on a steal horse i rideim wanted (wanted)dead or alive....Ohh... I'm a cowboy on a steal horse i ridei'm wanted(wanted) dead or aliveand i walk these streets and a six string on my backI play for keepsmm.. i might not make it backohh i've been everywhere and i'm standing tallive seen a million places and i rock them allim a cowboy on a steal horse i ridei'm wanted(wanted) dead or alivei'm a cowboyi got a knight on my side i'm wanted (wanted) dead or aliveAnd I ride (and I ride) Dead or alive I still try (I still try) Dead or alive Dead or alive Dead or alive Dead or alive Dead or alive Dead or alive Dead or alive

0 Responses to “Wanted Dead Or Alive - Chris Daughtry”

All Rights Reserved Kantahanan | Blogger Template by Bloggermint