Sunday, January 17, 2010

You Had Me At Hello - luke mejares


I can say theres somethings wrong
I feel it everytime we touch
Its just aint enough
Girl you keep holding back
Dont let you insecurities
Will off a good thing

refrain
So stop! Down you got baby
Shut up! You know youre my lady
Its alright its alright yeah ooh

chorus
You had me at hello
You had me from the start
Girl if you only knew
How beautiful you are
Your never have to be worry
Im here for you now
Completely oh baby believe me
You had me at hello oh baby

I know youve been hurt before
But I can really sure you now
I wont let you down
Coz I know exactly how it feels
Theres something just aint no good

repeat refrain

repeat chorus

Youve been in my life girl oh girl
You had me at hello
You are my world

repeat chorus

0 Responses to “You Had Me At Hello - luke mejares”

All Rights Reserved Kantahanan | Blogger Template by Bloggermint