Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Take Me With You - Kylie Minogue


I try not to panic
I hold on to the pieces
It's hard to stop my heart from breaking.
If I could stand to take the long road
If I could reach to where I've never been.
There's a mirror facing me.

I don't want to be here.....Take me with you

CHORUS:
Take me there take me there
until I die until I die.
Take me with you
take me there take me there
Until I die Until I die
take me with you.

I chose to be careful
hold on to the reason
it's hard to stop my head from spinning
If I could sleep until tomorrow
If I could see the things I've never seen
It's a matter of dreaming.

I don't want to be here.....take me with you

REPEAT CHORUS

I don't wanna hurt inside
I feel like I'm losing time
take me with you

REPEAT CHORUS

With you

0 Responses to “Take Me With You - Kylie Minogue”

All Rights Reserved Kantahanan | Blogger Template by Bloggermint