Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Tha Problem - Cassidy


Bell rings door opens...

Arab Man singing...

Cassidy
Aye yo my man
My man

Arab Man
1 second 1 second
Iss my part iss my part of the
Song
1 sec

Cassidy
Yo come on man
I'm gunna late man

Arab Man
Why you beeing disrespectful
Why you come in my store
You dont ring my bell
(Cassidy: Dogdogdog)
You dont wipe your feet on the carpet
What the fuck
Mine see my rug rub

Cassidy
Fall back
Fall back
I need a chicken cheese steak man

Arab Man
I dont have chicken any cheese what (Cassidy: dog)
Number 1 five
What the combo
What do you want
The special or the moovle

Cassidy
I dont know what number it is man
Chicken cheese steak man
(Arab Man: i have 123)
Chicken Cheese steak man
Salt pepper ketchup mayonaise
And fried onions
(Arab Man: i dont have eggs and and)
Throw some cheese fries in there
Too man

Arab: talkin gibberish
1 second

Cassidy:
Throw some cheese fries in there too

Arab:
Okay 1 second
singing

Cassidy: HURRY UP!!

Arab: I'm done as quick as this

Cassidy: What the fuck is this?!

Arab: Thats my special philly cheese steak for the for the man

Cassidy: dog this aint no philly cheese steak man

Arab: this is for the hood i make this for the hood

Cassidy: this aint no philly cheese steak
Dog you aint even from Philly

Arab: Where the fuck are you from i'm from here

Cassidy: Nigga i'm from philly nigga where the fuck are you form?!

Arab: (teasing)

Cassidy: Well I'm kell pipe nigga

Arab: Nigga i got pipes too fuck

Cassidy: fuck is this shit?

Arab: i'm from philly so you dont like it then go home thats where my steaks is from

Cassidy: what the fuck is wrong wit u man?!

Arab: next time just take it easy and ordee the combo!!

Cassidy: man fuck you and ya combo

0 Responses to “Tha Problem - Cassidy”

All Rights Reserved Kantahanan | Blogger Template by Bloggermint