Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Forever Be - Jolina Magdangal


Magic beneath those sparkling eyes
Something my heart cannot denyi finally made it through
I found myself in you
Everything begins with just one smile

A promise that binds our hearts as one
Believing but could not understand
If love's a mystery
Will we ever see
Everything begins with just one smile

* smile and bring me to your heart
Smile and take me where you are
Wish that this will be
A time for you and me

And let each other's smiles forever be

Something is really meant to be
The future was made for you and me
All that may have been
Is with us once again
Everything begins with just one smile *

Together will our smiles forever be

I'll never let you go
Words can never show
Everything begins with just one smile *

0 Responses to “Forever Be - Jolina Magdangal”

All Rights Reserved Kantahanan | Blogger Template by Bloggermint