Monday, December 14, 2009

Hangin' By A Moment - Lifehouse


Desperate for changing

Starving for truth

I'm closer to where i've started

I'm chasing after you

Chorus1:

I'm falling even more in love with you

Letting go of all i've held on to

I'm standing here until you make me move

I'm hanging by a moment here with you


Forgetting all i'm lacking
Completely incomplete
I'll take your invitation
You take all of me now

(repeat chorus1)

Chorus 2:

I'm living for the only thing i know

I'm running and i question where to go

And i don't know what i'm tapping into

Just hanging by a moment here with you

Bridge:

There's nothing else to lose

There's nothing else to find

There's nothing in the world

That can change my mind

There is nothing else

There is nothing else

There is nothing else




Just hanging by a moment

Hanging by a moment

Hanging by a moment

Hanging

0 Responses to “Hangin' By A Moment - Lifehouse”

All Rights Reserved Kantahanan | Blogger Template by Bloggermint