Thursday, December 31, 2009

I'm Still Inlove With You - Samesame


I saw you sitting over there
Romancing with another guy
You know my eyes they never lie
How did it feel terrible right through
The middle of of my broken heart

Refrain:
I need to take some time to think about us
It's not you it's me i'm really sorry
Chorus:
What did you say don't take us the wrong way
It could be worser
Now you are alone with my heart in my hands
And i'm still inlove with you
How could you throw this all away
Can't get any worser
When i'm still inlove with you

When i think about what we shared
It's hard for me to reason why
You will leve me hard and dry
What made you say those words to me
Exact simplicity
You know i'm not just any guy
But could use a better line

(repeat chorus)
Haaaaaa...........
(repeat chorus)
And i'm still inlove with you(3*)

1 Responses to “I'm Still Inlove With You - Samesame”

Maroussia said...
Friday, April 23, 2010 at 12:59:00 AM PDT

It will be great to watch A Chorus Line,i have bought tickets from TicketFront.com looking forward to it.


All Rights Reserved Kantahanan | Blogger Template by Bloggermint