Sunday, December 6, 2009

Ty4urluv Jharhose14 - Dimsum


My life was a constant uphill climb never got i right each one i loved went through a changed of heart
You came and my world turn upside down
You sung a different tune can't let go
It keeps playing on my mind

Refrain:
Now theres a reason to wake up each day
A reason to shake my blues away
Now i am hole a lucky soul
Wanna thank you for your love
Thangk youthank you for your love

Confusedmy heart was in the daze
Learn to live with pain
I loved in haste then watched it go to waste
You came and my world urn upside down you touched merz where no one hase been before

Refrain 2:
Now there's a reason to wake up each day
I thank the world for sending you my way
Now i am whole a lucky soul
Wanna thank you for your love
Thank you thank you for your love

I saw the world of shades of black and grey
Turning blue with every passing day
Just when i thought that maybe all was lost
My life took on a new turn
And it's all because it's because

Repeat refrain2

Bridge:
No looking back no more pain
No more dark clouds no more rain thank you.
Thank you for your love.

0 Responses to “Ty4urluv Jharhose14 - Dimsum”

All Rights Reserved Kantahanan | Blogger Template by Bloggermint