Friday, December 11, 2009

Withou You - Paolo Santos


Without you
Paolo santos
Afmafmde


a fm
it feels like a lifetime
a fm
a thousand days have passed by
d9 e
sin ce i held you... close to me
a fm
if i could see that smile from my friend
a fm
i know that i could live again
d9 e
i n eed you here with me...



Prechorus:
d9 fm
hea ven knows what to say
d9 e
eve n though for right now you're so far away..
d9 fm
i h ope and i pray
d9 e
som ewhere in your heart i'll always stay



Chorus:
d9fm
girl lately
d9 e
my sun doesn't shine without you
d9fm
never noticed
d9 e
how it feels like to be without you
d9 fm d9
fee ls l ike i took my last step and my last breath
e
in my life ending
d9 fm
hav e to say just what i was feeling girl
d e
co z my sun doesn't shine sun doesn't shine..

(intro)

Without you..

0 Responses to “Withou You - Paolo Santos”

All Rights Reserved Kantahanan | Blogger Template by Bloggermint