Friday, December 25, 2009

Would You Be My Girlfriend? - Mymp


Hey girl can i have your number?
Hey girl can i call you tonight?
Do i come on too strong for you?
I hope you won't turn me down

Refrain:
I hope you're not surprised
That i made the first move
I hope you realize
That i'm into you
I just wanna ask you

Chorus:
Would you be my girlfriend?
Would you be my girl?
I'm not typical i'm straightforward
I'm just practical and you know it
I hope you're not offended

Hey there will you look this way
I like to see you every night
Hey there don't be afraid
Hey girl i just like to be yours

(repeat refrain)
(repeat chorus)

I don't want to bother you
But i like taking chances
So if i do turn you off
I really just don't care
I just want to ask you

(repeat chorus)

0 Responses to “Would You Be My Girlfriend? - Mymp”

All Rights Reserved Kantahanan | Blogger Template by Bloggermint