Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Sweet Maria - Chicosci


Sweet maria
Chicosci

Bless this night
I'm entering the fold
With everything to lose
Let me be ready for the end
With both guns blazing
Nothing can stop this war tonight
And you'll be my shelter
Your suicide kisses will be mine

Sweet maria
Guide these bullets in the air
Beautiful clash i'm a blinded fool again
Now i'll be cut and bruised
My love will break on through my neck
My landmines valentine
These silver bullets will open your eyes
And i'll be here breathing
Your suicide kisses will be mine

Sweet maria
Guide these bullets in the air three more in the chamber and i send
Sweet maria
Grace this moment hear my prayer

I feel you beside me
Touch me i tremble
My final dance
This means everything
Everything to me

0 Responses to “Sweet Maria - Chicosci”

All Rights Reserved Kantahanan | Blogger Template by Bloggermint