Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Tell Angelique I Love Her - Angelicus


Tell angelique i love her
Angelicus

I wonder every night if she's thinking of me
The girl i love so much though she don't know me
I know it's sad and i know im hopeless
And does it even come inside her head the wondering
For who am i and what i feel for her
I fell for someone who impersonated this angel

Im just so desperate to feel your love all along
Im so stupid if im not going tob tell this to you
Im not going to be dumb this time i'll confess what i feel
The conscience is making me do this
The hope that you'll like me too is getting stronger
How i wish

I hope she'll feel the same way too
I hope she'll feel the same way too

0 Responses to “Tell Angelique I Love Her - Angelicus”

All Rights Reserved Kantahanan | Blogger Template by Bloggermint