Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A Bouquet Of Dead Black Roses - Angelicus


A bouquet of dead black roses
Angelicus

I did everything for this relationship
Just to make this work
I sacrificed everything just to see you smile
My loyalty is yours i even gave you my heart
But what is this?
Is this your reaction?

I did everything i could
Just to make you happy
I gave up everything for you
(everything..)
But what's happening
Why are you saying goodbye?

This will be the last time
You'll see me smiling
After this i'll cut myself tonight
It will be the only thing that could keep me warm
My blood and these 28 dead black roses
The 29th black rose will die 20 seconds after
I die.

0 Responses to “A Bouquet Of Dead Black Roses - Angelicus”

All Rights Reserved Kantahanan | Blogger Template by Bloggermint