Saturday, November 28, 2009

Beautiful Eyesore - Gaucho


Beautiful eyesore
By: gaucho

You are the noise in the night
A butterfly in flight
A solitary fatal sting
The sunrise in the morning
Pain in my ass
The dew on the grass
Cake on the kitchen floor
You're my beautiful eyesore...

You are the garbage in a park
A match in the dark
A pothole in a landing strip
A vacant seat in a crowded jeep
Frozen blood in a freezer
Spare change to a beggar
Oil to a rusty door
You're my beautiful eyesore.

You are the ticking in the courtroom
A goldentop mushroom
A silence on the other line
March with some sunshine
A golden tooth to the great white
A blind man's first sight
Do i need to say some more?
Do i need to say some more?

You're my beautiful eyesore...
You're my beautiful beautiful beautiful eyesore...

Now when i wake up in the afternoon
All i think about is you
Working my way to the bathroom
And the jeepney too..
You know all the crazy things
I do 'em for you
Trying to make our times meet
But it just won't do
I know i sound silly
Flowin' with this tune
But i guess youd better listen
Cos we've only got 'til june.
It's been a long time
Since i have seen you
And i hope that i could buy some time
To be with you...

You're my beautiful eyesore...

0 Responses to “Beautiful Eyesore - Gaucho”

All Rights Reserved Kantahanan | Blogger Template by Bloggermint